The best home user devices
In this blog we are going to share with you the best devices to enjoy Red light therapy at home.
- How does red light therapy work?
- Use Red Light Therapy at home
- The best devices for home users
- How do I use the light?
How does Red Light Therapy work?
If you are new into the world of Red light therapy, we recommend you to first read What is red light therapy?
To put it in simple words, red and infrared light wavelengths (650nm – 850nm) are able to penetrate into the deepest levels of the skin and reach joints, organs and even bones. This light stimulates the cells and promotes their natural healing process. This results in increased energy absorption, decreased inflammation and faster toxin elimination.
By simply exposing your bare skin to the light, your body’s cells get an extra energy boost that helps and optimises the body’s natural recovery process.
RLT can be a great treatment for:
- Aches and Pains
- Skin rejuvenation
- Physical Performance Enhancement
- Injury recovery
- Wound healing
- Surgery recovery
- Eye health
- And more!
Use Red Light Therapy at Home
To enjoy the benefits of red light therapy, you don’t need to go to spas or recovery centres. You can just purchase a home user light and treat your conditions from the comfort of your home.
Most treatments require a period of weeks or even months, for that reason we advise you to read the following guidelines.
- SUITABILITY. Make sure the light you are buying is actually the one you need for your condition. If you want to treat deep tissue, your red light therapy device will need to have near infrared LEDs. If you want to treat skin or improve your eye health, you are fine with only a red light device. The wavelength is important. Make sure you read the product’s features and recommendations.
- RESPONSIBILITY. You have to commit to a consistent routine exposure to the light. Red light therapy works on a cellular level, and the cells can only absorb a certain amount of energy at a time. For this reason you have to take responsibility for yourself and be consistent if you want to fully enjoy the benefits.
- QUALITY. Do your research and make sure the light you are buying has the proper wavelengths for your condition and enough power to be effective. There are many home user lights that are weak and will barely make a difference… Invest in good devices from well known manufacturers.
The best devices for Home Users
As we have just mentioned, quality products and suitability are important.
The optimal wavelengths for beneficial therapeutic results go from 630nm to 850nm. The higher the number, the higher penetration on the skin.
Make sure the device you want to buy has LEDs within that optimal wavelength spectrum.
At Red Light Rising we offer a wide range of red light therapy devices. They are divided into the Origin Series, for home users primarily, and the Advantage Series, with extra LEDs and power for those home users or businesses that want the most powerful lights on the market.
THE ORIGIN SERIES
THE ADVANTAGE SERIES
Any device can be used in a home environment but most of our customers choose between the range of the Origin Series. These lights offer the right wavelengths (660-850) and a variety of total body coverage according to the person’s needs.
How do I use the light?
If you want a great quality red light therapy device to use at home, safe, with a factory approved by the FDA, products certified by RoHs and CE and with a 2 to 5 year warranty depending on the device, our Red Light Therapy devices are just what you need.
What are you waiting for to bring Red Light Therapy to your life? Click here and find your light.