The Full Stack 2.0
Our Largest Panel For Superior Wellness.
Please Note : Full Stacks are sold out until April 2024.
You may pre-order now & save 20% with code PREORDER20
PS - The New Full Stack 3.0 will have 4 wavelengths and have a white shell.
The price will also be going up in April 2024 to cover rising costs across the board.
We apologise for this, but we have kept the prices as low as possible for as long as possible.
The Full Stack 2.0 is the big daddy, all rounder.
It contains both red and near infrared light & at 1.2m tall, you’ll get the goodness of red light therapy all over your body.
You can expect benefits like:
- For Wellness Support: The FS2.0 is designed to support your overall sense of well-being, helping you feel more revitalised and contributing to your daily wellness routine.
- Step Up Your Workout Routine: Looking to add something new to your fitness sessions? Red light therapy might just be what you need. Many of our clients feel a noticeable difference in their energy levels and readiness for exercise.
- Dream a Little Sweeter: Ready for a cozier trip to dreamland? Red light therapy is like a gentle lullaby for your bedtime routine. It's all about helping you unwind and feel relaxed as you snuggle in. You might find yourself drifting off a bit more smoothly, enjoying a restful night, and waking up feeling refreshed. It could be your new secret to those 'best sleep ever' mornings!
- Physical Support: The FS.20 is suited for those seeking comfort, particularly for widespread areas of discomfort. Its larger coverage can be a soothing addition to your routine, helping you feel more at ease and ready to engage in daily activities with less discomfort
- Get That Young & Glowing Vibe: It’s like a little secret for your skin. It's all about giving your skin some extra love and care. You might feel a delightful glow and see your skin looking happier. Who knows, your friends might even notice that special something about your skin and wonder about your new routine!
- Hormonal Balance: Many find red light therapy helpful for supporting a sense of overall hormonal harmony. Clients often report feeling a sense of increased energy and well-being, which can add a positive touch to daily routines. Each experience is unique, and this therapy might just offer the uplifting support you need
- Elevate Your Days: Tired of feeling tired? Red light therapy might just be what you need for that extra spark. It's like a little morning ritual that gets you ready to take on the day. While we can't promise miracles, many of our happy users say they feel a bit more alive and alert after a short session. It’s all about enjoying your day with a smile on.
If you want more comfort over 1-4 small, tender areas only, try this instead.
If your primary goal is fresher eyes, you may only need THIS.
In as little as just 5 minutes per session, you could notice a positive difference in your day to day life.
And with our 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee, your journey is risk-free.
Scroll down to order now and change your world into a brighter, more vibrant day-to-day experience!
- Dimensions: 120cm x 20cm x 6cm
- Weight: 11kg
- Steel Casing
- 2 Hanging Pins on the top for the included door hanging kit.
- LED's: 200 x 3w
- Rated Watts: 600w
- Real Wattage: 200w
- Wavelengths: Red 660nm & 850nm near infrared. (50:50)
- Irradiance: In house testing using OHSP-350F PORTABLE SPECTRAL IRRADIANCE COLORMETER
5cm = 63.93mw/cm²
15cm = 38.97mw/cm²
30cm = 23.56mw/cm²
65cm = 11mw/cm²
- Flicker Free
- EMF: For a full breakdown of the EMF's, please scroll all the way down to the FAQ's section.
- 1 x Full Stack 2.0
- Power Cable
- Door or wall hanging cables kit
- Full user guide PDF + Bonus Guides (emailed with order)
- Free consultation calls on request
- 60 Day Money Back Promise
- 3 Year Warranty
- A brighter & happier you ;)
The Full Stack 2.0
Cellular Wellness Support
Cellular Wellness Support
Sports Performance & Recovery
Physical Comfort & Glowing Skin
More Rest & Fresher Eyes
Follow These Simple Guidelines...
- Deep Tissue/ General Wellness: Use the light from your chin down, for deep tissue & comfort benefits at a distance of 0 to 5cm, for 5-7 minutes per area.
- Facials/ Skin/ Eyes/ Sleep : Direct the light at your face from a distance of 65cm (arms length) or more away, eyes closed or open, gazing around the light. 5- 10 mins.
- Time: Morning time is best, before your day starts and/ or another late afternoon session just before sunset.
Don't worry, each order comes with a very detailed user guide, delivered directly to your inbox!
Red 660nm & near infrared 850nm are 2 of the most useful types of light for supporting wellness
Max Coverage, Max Comfort
Our largest panel is designed to cover the broadest areas, providing a comprehensive and soothing experience.
Complete User Guides
Full PDF Guide + bonuses + free Zoom consults with every order
Designed To Support
Deep tissue, exercise, eyes, sleep, skin, mood & general wellness
About Red Light Therapy...
- Many people enjoy using red light for their eyes, skin, relaxation & mood enhancement.
- Near infrared light, is often explored for its potential in deeper tissue applications.
- It is not the same as infrared saunas, which use far infrared light that heats you up & makes you sweat.
Which Light is Best For You?
Take this short quiz to find out.
Here's What Other's Have To Say...
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: The experiences and results shared in the reviews and testimonials on our website are personal to the individuals who wrote them.
Red Light Rising does not claim or guarantee that you will have the same experience or results. Individual results and experiences may vary.
Your FAQ's Answered Here...
The time it takes to see changes from Red Light Therapy can vary depending on the individual and the wellness goals desired.
Some people notice improvements within a few sessions, while others may take a few weeks to perceive the changes.
Consistency is key, and it's important to follow the recommended usage guidelines.
Remember, everybody is unique, so results can vary.
Red Light Therapy is embraced by many for its potential to support wellness, but like any wellness practice, individual experiences can vary.
Some people report positive outcomes, while others may not perceive significant changes.
The best way to find out if it works for you is to try it.
If you don't experience the benefits you're looking for, you can take advantage of our return policy for a full refund.
You can use Red Light Therapy up to twice a day, ideally with about 8 hours between each session.
It's flexible to your schedule and needs – you can opt for daily treatments or take a day or two off; there's no strict rule.
For those dealing with physical discomfort, you might find it beneficial to use the therapy as needed.
Listen to your body and adjust the frequency of use accordingly to what feels most beneficial for you.
There's no strict rule about the best time for Red Light Therapy, but considering your circadian rhythm may be beneficial.
If possible, try to do your sessions at the same time each day.
We recommend using Red Light Therapy shortly after you wake up, to kickstart your day, and/or again about 4 hours before you go to sleep.
This routine can may align the therapy with your body's natural rhythms.
For eye treatments specifically, they are said to respond best between 8 and 9 AM.
The duration of your Red Light Therapy sessions depends on your specific goals and the device you're using.
For focusing on areas where you seek physical comfort, using devices like the Target Light 2.0 or PainGo Pad, sessions can be as short as 5 minutes per area, covering 4 to 5 areas in a session.
With larger panels, treatments can extend up to 30 minutes, depending on goals desired.
All orders will receive a fully detailed PDF guide delivered to your inbox.
Red Light Therapy is generally considered safe for use.
While many clients have shared positive feedback about their overall experience, including comfort for their eyes, it's essential to use the therapy as directed.
This means avoiding direct eye exposure to the light source, particularly from close distances. As you would for any other kind of bright light.
If the light feels too intense, we recommend adjusting your position to a more comfortable distance.
While some people use Red Light Therapy in their wellness routines, including for eye comfort, consulting with a healthcare professional is advisable, especially if you have specific eye concerns or pre-existing conditions.
Please note that our guidance is specific to our products, and we cannot speak for the safety or effectiveness of other companies' products for eye health.
For more questions about RLT & eyes, please refer to our FAQ's Page HERE.
Technically speaking, yes.
But it's much better to be naked/ bare skinned.
Red light will barely penetrate clothing but near infrared light will.
Ensure direct exposure of the area you're treating to the light.
Bare, clean skin is best, free from creams or oils.
Many pet owners use RLT as part of their pet care routine.
When using it for pets, the approach is similar to humans — focus on the area you want to treat.
Keep in mind that due to fur, you might need to adjust the treatment time, potentially extending it.
However, it's important to observe your pet's response and adjust accordingly.
Animals tend to naturally move away when they have had enough.
For specific guidance on using RLT with your pets, especially regarding duration and frequency, we recommend consulting with a veterinarian.
No specific posture is required for red light therapy; just ensure direct exposure of the area you're treating to the light.
Bare, clean skin is best, free from creams or oils.
For general wellness, exposing your neck, chest, belly, or back to light is best.
For areas of physical discomfort, aim directly at the area from 0-5 cm away, device dependent.
Comfort is key, so choose a position that feels right for you, as long as the light reaches the targeted area.
Select the light based on the size of the treatment area: use the Target Light 2.0 or PainGo Pad for small areas of physical discomfort.
For larger areas like for general wellness or skin care, choose a larger panel.
For facial treatments, any device except the PainGo Pad is suitable.
If you're still not sure which light is best for you, try this free quiz HERE.
EMF radiation exists with almost all household electronics as it does with red light therapy products.
(Note: EMF is not a bad word and nor is radiation - the sun radiates EMF’s and we love it!)
The effects of this, whether negative or not, have not been determined completely.
Certain kinds of EMF’s have become a cause for concern amongst the health conscious, like Wifi, 5G, cellular signals and other wireless items.
It is a sad fact of modern life that we are surrounded by energies called “non native EMF’s”.
It is reasonable to assume that nnEMF’s may not be “healthy” for humans.
Just like almost anything unnatural is not good for us.
There exists almost no evidence that this is detrimental to our health.
There is a tiny percentage of the population that is very sensitive to nnEMF’s but if you’re wondering if that's you, it’s not, if you don't know by now.
EMF sensitive individuals have a very difficult time with daily life, being unable to be in the same room as anything electronic.
We firmly believe, and thousands of our clients agree, the benefit of this powerful red light therapy far outweighs any potential, negative effects that the EMF may or may not have.
It is useful, but scary to note that the same nnEMF’s come from every single device you come into contact with on a daily basis.
Smart phones, bluetooth, wifi, your car, your toaster, all of it.
If you are still concerned about how the EMF may affect you, we’re always happy to talk it over with you.
As of November 2023 we ship all orders with track and trace couriers in the UK & internationally, from our warehouse in the UK.
Unfortunately this will attract a customs & duty charges for most orders outside the UK which we do need to charge for. You will not have to deal with customs yourself, we will handle it.
We always do our best to minimise this for you as much as possible.
UK orders take 3 - 5 days for mainland UK.
EU & international can take up to 10 days, depending on customs procedures.
As it says on our website, if you’re not happy with the results you get, neither are we!
You have between 30 and 60 days to decide if your product is working for you and if it’s not, we’ll give you a 100% refund of what you paid.
Blue Blockers - 30 days from delivery to feel the benefits and decide.
PainGo Pad - 30 days
Target Lights + Panels - 60 days to decide.
All we ask is that you treat and care for your product as if you were going to give it back.
You are free to return the item for a full refund of what you paid. Provided the item is sent back in near perfect condition with all packaging intact.
Damaged or missing parts may result in returns fee’s needing to be levied, at the discretion of Red Light Rising.
We highly recommend taking photos or videos of the item before handing it over to couriers, to protect yourself from damage in transit.
Return shipping charges will be your responsibility.
To proceed with returns email Info@redlightrising.co.uk (If more than 24 hours goes by without a reply, alert us on Whats App)
Whats App : +447479361252
For faulty items/ factory defects, Red Light Rising will cover returns or replacements charges as well.
The Full Stack 2.0 comes with a 3 year warranty. Read more about it HERE.
We pride ourselves on fast customer service! Try us out!
Email : Info@redlightrising.co.uk (If more than 24 hours goes by without a reply, alert us on Whats App)
Whats App : +447479361252
Phone : +447479361252
Address: (This is not the warehouse address, please do not return items here)
Red Light Rising Ltd
11 Oakley Wood Drive
B91 2PH – United Kingdom