PLEASE NOTE – Red Light Rising will be charging VAT to all EU orders – This will be done to ensure the VAT on EU orders is PREPAID and EU clients can expect to receive their products without extra VAT being charged.
Do you want rapid recovery from workouts, or aches and pains? Do you want glowing, younger looking, rejuvenated skin? Do you want more energy throughout the day? Do you want an enhanced circadian rhythm and deeper sleep cycles?
Through a lot of hard work and research, we are happy to offer you The Half Stack 2.0 , one of the most popular and powerful red light therapy devices in its class, on the planet!
The Half Stack 2.0 has had minor technology upgrades all round PLUS a brand new look! All for the same cost of the original device!
A 100 LED system comprising of 660nm (red) and 850nm (near-infrared) precise wavelength light diodes have been carefully chosen for maximum benefit. Take the healing power of red light to the convenience of your home.
A powerful light therapy device with a 60 degree beam angle allowing greater skin coverage, shortening required treatment times and allowing full penetration deep into your tissues and muscles with closer application. We have chosen the specific wavelengths which have the highest proven absorption for your body and skin.
- 300w, 100 x 3w LEDs
- Wavelengths – 660nm & 850nm combination
- Dimension: 50cm x 20cm x 6cm
- Weight: 5kg
- Beam angle from LEDs: 60 degrees
- The size and beam angles allow more coverage of your body!
- Up to 203mW/cm2
- 84mW/cm2 @ 10cm
- 57mW/cm2 @ 20cm
- 50mW/cm2 @ 30cm
- <5v/m @ 100cm
- <10v/m @ 50cm
- <40v/m @ 20cm
- We have worked hard to ensure these readings are as low as they are
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
All orders includes wall hanging kit, pulley system, door hook plus appropriate power cable for your region.
- Shipping costs are included on this product
- UK will be delivered within 1-3 days * Please note shipping times for this product are mid to late January 2021.
- EU will normally be shipped within 1-5 days
- International orders may take slightly longer, and we will update you timeframes once shipped.
- Please note, we do not cover import duties or VAT outside the UK should they be payable.